Friday, April 21, 2006

The Second One

Is it great? Watching 2 kids grow up to 1 year old in seconds!

The second one was really easier. The work was actually the same but because I knew what to expect, so the crying didn’t bother me that much. At the same time, I don’t care to reach the high standard as I did to my first born. Pacifiers are OK, couldn’t sleep through the night is fine. Diapers work pretty much the same, no matter they were pricy or cheap. She wants to be picked up all the time, that’s fine, as long as Mommy has energy to hold her. I realize that they did no harm, really! So relax.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

哈哈哈!! 妳的進度終於補齊了!!
我本來以為 還要等很久才等的到amber的照片哩:P

不管妳做任何事
我都覺得妳好認真 並且做的很好 連做媽也難不倒妳!

給你拍拍手^O^

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi elsa

你們住的離矽谷近嗎
mink去了矽谷出差
但是不知道怎麼跟你聯絡
所以你看要不要打個電話給他
+886920462057

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

Dear Elsa,

你回去了嗎?

找資料時,
竟然連結到Suzanne Vega的網頁,
我記得你很喜歡這位歌手,
就來貼給你囉!

她真的很酷,在Sencond Life裡開演唱會.
http://www.suzannevega.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home